A non-benefit association can be registered as a trust or society and furthermore as a NPO company under section 8 of the companies act, 2013. Section 8 Company has more advantages in contrast with trust and society. section 8 Company Registration for the magnanimous reason or for not revenue driven business. This sort of company has greater believability among contributors, government offices, and different partners. NGO registration is disconnected procedure aside from the Section 8 Company registration.
Section 8 company registration is usefull for the accompanying purposes –
For advancing expressions, trade, science, training, inquire about, social welfare, religion, philanthropy, for condition insurance or for some other reason identified with social welfare.
Given that they apply their benefits in advancing the object of the company.
It likewise restricts the profit installment to its individuals.
Its registration is represented by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs though the Trust and Society registration is administered by the enlistment center of state under the State Government.
For Section 8 Company, It isn’t required to utilize words ‘LTD’ or ‘PVT LTD’ in their name. With impact from June 5, 2015, under the act, there is no such necessity in regards to the base capital.
Documents Required for Section 8 Company registration/NGO Registration
Documents for Incorporate a section 8 company
- Character Proof of the considerable number of directors – duplicate of the PAN card (Mandatory).
- Address Proof – duplicate of Aadhar/Driving License/Passport/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill.
- Identification size photo of the considerable number of directors.
- Lease Agreement on the off chance that the registered office of the company is on lease.
- Service Bill of registered office.
- Structure DIR-2 which is agree to act as director.
- Director’s enthusiasm for different substances.
Section 8 company needs to consent to the yearly compliances like different companies, if there should arise an occurrence of resistance, the company will be treated as a torpid company and it tends to be struck off from the register.
Check more details:
|Private Limited Company Registration|
|Public Limited Company Registration|
|Limited Liability Partnership Registration|
|One Person Company Registration|
|Producer Company Registration|
|Nidhi Company Registration|