Hello friends, today we are going to tell you how to get the GST registration done. Read the complete article to complete the GST Registration Online process.
As you know that the government has made it mandatory for everyone to take GST, but traders will have to take GST and we will give you information about how to register for it and together you will also tell who GST Registration will have to be done.
Documents for GST Registration
- Bank statement related to business.
- ROC copy of the company.
- Certificate of Registration of MOA or AOA.
- PAN card
- Electricity bill or landline bill.
- If the property is for rent then the NOC or rent contract will have to be uploaded.
- A passport size photo will also have to be uploaded.
Follow the steps given below to make GST registration online.
- First, go to the official GST website gst.gov.in.
- Now click on “Register Now” in the section of the Taxpayer below.
- As soon as you click on “Register Now”, a new page will open on your screen, in which you have to fill your information, by selecting the option of New Registration.
- After that fill the image text below and click on Proceed.
- As soon as you click on proceed, then you will have to fill in your email id and mobile number form, on which different Otp will come, enter them and click on Proceed.
- As soon as you click on Proceed, you will get a Temporarily Reference Number (TRN), save it till TRN will be used till your registration is complete.
- After saving TRN, you will reach the next page as soon as you click on Proceed.
- Now you have to go to Home again and click on Register Now again.
- After that, you will have the option of New Registration and Temporarily Reference Number (TRN) in front. You have to select the Temporarily Reference Number.
- After that, you have to enter your TRN below and fill the image text and click on Proceed.
- As soon as you click on Proceed, an “OTP” will appear on your Registered Email ID and Mobile Number, you have to enter it and click on “Proceed“.
- Now you will have a draft of Saved Application on your screen, whose option is to click on the option of Edit in the Column of the Action shown on the right.
- As soon as you click on it, you will see many options on your screen, now you have to select them according to your documents and fill the information.
- When you fill all the information, after that you have to click on “Save & Continue“.
- Now you will be given Acknowledgement Number soon. With which you can check the status of your GST registration.