What is Private Limited Company registration?
Private Limited Company registration is the most popular legal structure option for businesses in India. A private limited company can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of fifty members. The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to creditors. In a case of default, banks/creditors can only sell company’s assets but not personal assets of directors. If you want to start a company in India then make sure your company is registered as Company Registration should be your first priority. It is very important to register your company as a registered company have multiple advantages from easy to register to easy to dissolve.
Start-ups and growing companies prefer private limited company as it allows outside funding to be raised easily, limits the liabilities of its shareholders and enables them to offer employee stock options to pull in top talent.
Private Limited Company Registration can be done through gstnewstoday (company registration agent) in Jaipur, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and other Indian cities. If you want to register your own company then you can totally rely gstnewstoday (company registration services provider). We will help you with company formation procedure and new company formations procedure. All the company registration information will be given to you by our experts.
Private Limited Company Benefits
- It is flexible and has limited liability
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Possibility to grow big and expand
What Is Included In Our Company Registration Package?
- DIN for 2 Directors
- DSC for 2 Directors
- Name search & approval
- ROC Fees & Pan card
- Free Accounting Software & GST filing
Documents Required For Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Check more details:
|Private Limited Company Registration|
|Public Limited Company Registration|
|Limited Liability Partnership Registration|
|One Person Company Registration|
|Producer Company Registration|
|Nidhi Company Registration|